Re: Debian Free Documentation Guidelines was: License of old GNU Emacs manual

Anand Kumria <wildfire@progsoc.uts.edu.au> wrote:
> I don't believe that Documentation is similiar enough to Software that
> we can blindly apply the DFSG.

Please explain what documentation is in debian which is not also software.
That is conspicuously absent from your summary. I suggest that there is
no non-software documentation in debian at present and there probably
never will be. Remember that "software" and "programs" are not synonyms.

--
MJR/slef  My Opinion Only and maybe not of groups I know.