Re: Debian Free Documentation Guidelines was: License of old GNU Emacs manual

O Mércores,  5 de Xaneiro de 2005 ás 03:39:25 +1100, Anand Kumria escribía:

> We wrote the Debian /Free Software/ Guidelines, there isn't anything
> stopping us from creating the Debian /Free Documentation/ Guidelines.

 For Debian, software is everything that is stored or transmitted in digital
form.

 For example, a PDF is software, but a printed copy of that PDF is not
software.

 Debian aims to distribute only free software, as in "only stuff which is
stored or transmitted in digital form, and which is considered free by us".

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/