Re: Your Logos, My T-Shirts!

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 11:33:28AM +0000, Scott Weedon wrote:
> Hello,
> Let me intoduce myself, my name is Scott Weedon I live in England and am
> starting up a small Linux retail unit. My question to you is this. Am I able
> to use your Linux Logos on T-Shirts I am planning to sell. I have a lot of
> respect for you guys, and so I want to donate a percentage of the
> profits, from each T-Shirt I sell to your projects.
> So are there copyright issues regarding the use of your designs?

Hello Scott,

You are welcome to use our Open Use Logo, which can be foun,d, along
with copyright information at http://www.debian.org/logos/

Neil McGovern
 .`  `. neilm@debian.org | Application Manager
 : :' ! ---------------- | Secure-Testing Team member
 '. `-  gpg: B345BDD3    | Webapps Team member
   `-   Please don't cc, I'm subscribed to the list