Your Logos, My T-Shirts!
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Your Logos, My T-Shirts!
- From: Scott Weedon <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:33:28 +0000
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Let me intoduce myself, my name is Scott Weedon I live in England and am starting up a small Linux retail unit. My question to you is this. Am I able to use your Linux Logos on T-Shirts I am planning to sell. I have a lot of respect for you guys, and so I want to donate a percentage of the profits, from each T-Shirt I sell to your projects.
So are there copyright issues regarding the use of your designs?
Thanks in advance