Re: Complaint about #debian operator

* Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> [2005:12:11 16:32 -0800]:
> On Saturday 10 December 2005 12:07 pm, Josh Rehman wrote:
>
> > As for being warned, I was told that because my discussion was about
> > ubuntu I should stop. Because I felt my discussion was not about
> > ubuntu, I did not feel that I should have to stop.
>
> So you deliberately show newbie arrogance, get called on it, then complain?
> Dude, you got what you deserved, now you're just embarrassing yourself with
> how much you and most 13 year olds on AOL have in common.

Paul,

While it was kind of you to take time out of your busy schedule to
berate Josh (I mean, I know -user needs a lot of attention from you...)
could you please drop it?

And FYI everyone else: Paul is not, to my knowledge, a regular in
#debian, lest you be afraid this kind of behavior is tolerated in there.
:)

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide