Re: Self Destructing Computers...

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 05:57 pm, Nick D'Annunzio wrote:
> Hi, my name is Nick.
> I went to start my computer last night after work and an awful blue smoke
> blew out the back.  I ripped the cord out from the wall and opened the
> computer up and the processor was smoking.

Be careful when opening electronics that are burning up.  Might be a good idea
to give them a few minutes.  Case in point...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7870362821870979072

There's the off chance something disrupts the balance in the force, causing
the magic smoke to explosively decompress.

--
Paul Johnson
Email and Instant Messenger (Jabber): baloo@ursine.ca