World-Wide Open Source Society

Not strictly on topic but Debian i one of the best ressources for
dedicated open source people.

In the Danish open source community we are somehow mystified about an
organisation calling them self "Danish Open Source Society" (DOSS). On
their website they claim the support of Bruce Perens and their by-laws
mentions a World-Wide Open Source Society.

I can't find any other informatuin of such society. Does anyone in
Debian know WWOSS?

--
 Peter Makholm     |   First you fall in love with Antarctica, and then it
 peter@makholm.net |                                     breaks your heart