lists.debian.org Message-ID lookup

I got tired of trying to find mails from Message-IDs, which has become
the conventional way to reference them, so I threw this together:

http://lists.debian.org/~asuffield/msgid.php/20051008021705.GA19232@wolffelaar.nl

Does what it looks like. Stick the Message-ID on the end, it redirects
to the relevant entry in the list archives. The index is updated
roughly every five minutes and covers the entire public archive on
lists.debian.org. Lists which don't have public archives aren't
indexed.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |