Re: DPL-Team meeting minutes 2005-04-24

Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> wrote:
> * No=E8l K=F6the <noel@debian.org> [2005-09-09 09:29:26]:
> > This was the last report of the DPL-Team AFAIK.
> > Weren't there any meetings since April?
>
> No, there was none. It proved hard to coordinate everyone's
> schedules.

Branden's platform pledged tenacity, openness and visibility.
I'm disappointed it was left for DDs to spot this change.
Work was committed to future meetings but not scheduled[1].
Has it happened yet?

1. http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2005/04/msg00403.html

> we switched over to an asyncronous meeting/discussion scheme
> which works very well but is not "minutes friendly". [...]

How does it work? (=Which scheme do you use?)

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/