Re: DPL-Team meeting minutes 2005-04-24

* Noèl Köthe <noel@debian.org> [2005-09-09 09:29:26]:

> Am Freitag, den 29.04.2005, 11:23 +0200 schrieb Andreas Schuldei:
> > Meeting of 2005-04-24
> This was the last report of the DPL-Team AFAIK.
> Weren't there any meetings since April?

No, there was none. It proved hard to coordinate everyone's

we switched over to an asyncronous meeting/discussion scheme
which works very well but is not "minutes friendly". someone had
the idea to use a wiki to list outstanding/current topics and
produce result wiki pages once we managed to resolve issues or
came to conclusions. We should just start that.