announcing a discussion list about academic aspects of Debian

Hi all,

I am starting a new mailinglist with the goal to gather those
interested in Debian from an academic perspective. I will be
researching several aspects of Debian in the future, and I know some
have done so (congrats, Biella!), or are still doing so (hi, tbm).

The purpose of the list is thus to

  - discuss aspects of Debian related to concepts and theory from
    other sciences, such as socio-anthropology, psychology,
    management science, economics, classic computer science, some
    philosophy, and whatever else relates.

  - give those working on papers a means to seek help or pointers to
    existing research.

  - discuss theories as they are formed.

  - you name it...

I thus invite interested parties (you don't have to actively
research Debian to be interested) to sign up at
  http://lists.madduck.net/mailman/listinfo/academic-debian

The list language is English, and other than standard Debian rules,
no other policies exist.

I am not sure whether the list archives should stay public, but
that's something to be discussed with future members of the list.
I will leave them online for now, please contact me if you have
reasons to believe that should be changed.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

will kill for oil!