Re: What happened to archive.debian.org?

Adam Lackorzynski wrote:
> On Mon Aug 15, 2005 at 10:14:09 +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
>
>>I've pointed archive at saens -- it will take a little while to propogate.
>>Of course, if there were reasons for not doing that, please tell me.
>
> saens doesn't have potato. Someone should update the archive.

Well spotted -- I've copied that in place.

This makes me wonder -- is anyone archiving the non-US portion of the old
distros?  Also are the old non-US sections now something that we could
actually host in the USA given changes in export regulations or would we
still have patent problems with some of it?

Cheers, Phil.