Re: Please stop the Andrew Suffield spam

Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> writes:

> What are you talking about? This 'discussion' was started by
> Benjamin "Mako" Hill and the people who signed his 'pledge'. I was
> forced to respond, and as I noted in my first mail on the subject, I
> had not wanted to ever have to fight this battle. I've been letting
> people tell stories about me for ages without intervening.

Since no one seems to have mentioned this on -project yet:

http://mako.cc/copyrighteous/freesoftware/20050809-00.html and
http://www.pledgebank.com/nokillfilepledge

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp