Re: Debian Project to get US$6000 from Linuxfund

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005, Martin Schulze wrote:

Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
It is and we should comment on it.  As no one seems to be on it, here's a
first attempt at a short press release:

It's always good to ignore "official" representatives such as
press@debian.org for press releases they already prepare.  But hey,
it's your time...

Oops I thought I had cc'ed press@d.o. Sorry. But where is this press release you've prepared. Not on the news section of www.debian.org. Not on debian-announce. Not on any website such as LWN. And there have been no responses here. So can I be forgiven for thinking there has been no action at all?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>