Re: "Debian" Core Consortium

<quote who="Bruce Perens" date="Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 08:52:55PM -0400">
> I am not sure we should tell Ian Murdock how to use his and his
> wife's name. Don't send a request until we have consensus on
> that. If we do it, it should be VERY polite.

At this point, it's not even clear to me what the name of the project
will be, what the project will do or how or by whom it will be
controlled. The answers to these questions will effect any decision to
make a request and the nature of that request. In any situation, I I
agree that being *very* polite is the correct way to proceed.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill