Re: Reference to your work

This one time, at band camp, Sandhya said:
> Hello,
>
> Greetings of the day. Please allow me to introduce myself as a member of the
> technical development team at EC-Council. Currently we are finalizing the
> release version of our courseware that prepares aspirants for the
> certification 'Certified Ethical Hacker' as awarded by EC-Council.
>
> In this context, we would like to seek your permission to include references
> to your tool " clamav " published at website url http://packages.debian.org/
> as a resource material for the said instructional material. This will
> further enrich the knowledge base shared with the students and the intent is
> solely to disseminate knowledge-to-knowledge seekers.

ClamAV is not a Debian tool, it is developed in cooperation with others,
and distributed by Debian.  ClamAV is released under the GPL, and is
free with some (fairly standard) restrictions.  You can find out more
by contacting team@clamav.net.
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |