Re: "Debian" Core Consortium

* Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt (he@debian.org) [050724 13:43]:

<http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1836184,00.asp>
| A spokesperson for Xandros said, "Xandros is actively working with
| Progeny on the Debian Core Consortium."

If this statement is true, than Xandros has officially commited to that
(and as spokesperson, one should know that any public statement is an
official commitment of the relevant company). And, frankly speaking,
that statement is more than enough for us here to start caring about.

Cheers,
Andi