Re: "Debian" Core Consortium

Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> su, 2005-07-24 kello 10:13 +0200, Florian Weimer kirjoitti:
> > How is Debian related to the "Debian Core Consortium"?  Why are they
> > using the name "Debian"?
>
> I'm not sure I have ever heard of "Debian Core Consortium". Please don't
> refer to new phenomena like that assuming everyone knows what you're
> talking about. Do you have a URL to more information?

Here are more information:

http://newsvac.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/07/14/019221

leading to the more interesting interview with Ian Murdock:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/index.php?p=375

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto