Re: Is RFP useful anymore?

Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.iki.fi> writes:

> The following is my first draft for the bug closing letter:
>
>         This "Request for Package" bug report has been open and
>         without activity for over 365 days.

You filed a "Request for Package" (RFP) for package %foo a long time
ago.

> This unfortunately indicates that no
>         Debian developer or other volunteer has found the time or
>         interest in creating such a package.

No-one seems to have followed up your request.
[optional]
Probably, they were busy, or didn't understand the importance of the
package. Maybe you can produce a draft .deb? {see Packaging ... }
[/optional]

--
rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw@shadow.org.uk
www.shadow.org.uk/products/newhand.shtml