Job posting: Portland, OR area, Galois Connections, Senior Test Engineer

Cross-posted to -project since Martin Michlmayr mentioned that there
may be some problem with the debian-jobs mailing list.  Feel free to
contact / CC me if you're going to apply for this position.

I'm posting this here because I think that Debian Developers would
excel at this position, where we need someone with a wide variety of
skills.  Several of us use Debian (and I'm a Debian developer).  The
position is for proprietary software, though we're working on
processes for releasing some software.  The work itself would likely
be on a mix of Linux and Windows.

Another interesting aspect of this job is that we use Haskell and
other functional languages in all of our projects.  Sorry for the
marketing speak :)

peace,

  isaac

Senior Test Engineer

Galois Connections, Inc., located near Portland, Oregon, designs and
develops high confidence software for critical applications using
cutting edge methods and technology.  Innovative and highly creative
problem-solving in the demanding application areas of security,
information assurance and cryptography has earned Galois a reputation
of excellence in both private and government sectors.

Are you seeking an intellectually challenging position in which you'll
own a mission-critical piece of a mission-critical product?  Do you
aspire to work with a team that shares your level of commitment and
enthusiasm to develop tomorrow's high-assurance technology today?  If
so, you might be just the person we're looking for.

Galois has recently opened a position for a Senior Test Engineer who
will have end-to-end responsibility for the QA process, including
planning, QA infrastructure, and assessments.  This person will work in
a highly cooperative and collaborative team setting and will be
responsible for ensuring that our high-assurance projects deliver robust
and fully functional systems according to client expectations and
potential certifying agencies.  For more details about this exciting
opportunity please go to: http://www.galois.com/job_testengineer.php

To learn more about Galois visit our website at http://www.galois.com