snapshot.debian.net -> .org

Hi,

As many here  (d-project) probably remember, I discussed promoting
snapshot.debian.net to an official debian.org service recently.
	<http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2005/04/msg00327.html>

There was more or less general agreement about snapshot being a useful
service, and most of the discussion was about how much it should carry and
how long, and how a backup could be set up.

Now I'd like to move forward with my original idea, adding a snapshot.d.o
domain.  IMHO this is completely independent from all other issues
discussed in the last thread - especially since Fumitoshi UKAI who
currently runs the service did agree that a .org domain would be nice.

So: who do I contact? (I guess in *theory* debian-admin is the right place,
but I'm not sure - SOA points to hostmaster@d.o.)

thank you
-- vbi

--
Menschen mit unbeirrbaren Grundsätzen sind wie Autos, die auf Schienen
fahren.