Re: debian domains

Matthew Garrett wrote:
> Our trademarks are held by SPI, so I'd assume that we need to act
> through them. [...]

Assumption is the mother of all cock-ups. Passing this to SPI
based on an assumption looks to me like handwaving "somebody
else's problem" consistent with the "lazy SPI" myth. Of course,
SPI is mostly debian developers AFAICT.  I'll ask their board's
opinion directly as it seems no-one active here knows.

Do you *know* how it's viewed by dispute resolution panels,
or are you assuming that too?

--
MJR/slef
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/