Re: Small teams and other platform positions...

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> [Vaidhyanathan Mayilrangam Gopalan]
> > If we do, then we are essentially saying that only those developers
> > who are rich enough (in terms of money, time , ability ) to travel
> > are only ones who are worthy of contributing.  It has got nothing to
> > do with the amount of work they are putting into Debian.
>
> This is not really the case.  Those spending lots and lots of time and
> doing lots and lots of work on Debian related activities, do tend to
> get their travel funded to go to such meetings.  The two

How to you fund the time people need to travel to and stay at the meetings?

> No-one has proposed to replace all the on-line interaction (email,
> IRC, etc) with physical meetings.  We are talking about giving the

Given the answers (and non-answers) to replies of the Vancouver
prospectus, I wonder if some people have not simply decided otherwise.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect.