Re: Social pressure on mailing lists (Was: Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting)

Am Dienstag, 15. März 2005 22:37 schrieb Matthew Garrett:
>  However, I /do/ think we need to be more willing to apply
> social pressure against people whose sole contribution to mailing lists
> is to disrupt them.

Yeah, ignore them. Works great for me and would be the ultimate solution if
everyone did. Unfortunatly there are still too much people who happiliy take
every bait...

Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6