Official Swedish Debian Website

To whom it may concern

We are a group of people who are very interested in the Debian project and have been using it for quite a long time.

For the past few weeks we have been missing an official Swedish Debian website and we feel that this "hole" needs to be filled. We are highly interested and devoted to creating and maintaining a Swedish website for the Debian project. This website will contain news, documentation, etc in Swedish.

Currently we do not have any website online but we plan to set one up in the near future, though we are running an IRC-channel, #debian.se, on the OFTC network <www.oftc.net>.

What do you think about our idea? Any comments? questions? Ideas?

Sincerly yours
Per Edin
Founder
The Unofficial Swedish Debian Group