Re: Bits from the DAMs

* Florian Weimer (fw@deneb.enyo.de) [050214 22:05]:
> * Martin Schulze:

> > RfH generated.  I hope I don't have to coordinate this.  Florian, mind
> > to chair?

> I'd feel honored.
>
> Do you think it would be possible to upload apt 0.6 to sid before
> testing-security (or what's it called) is ready?  Andreas?

apt 0.6 should be uploaded to sid exactly when it is meant to go into
testing. As all other packages (with the footnote that it's probably a
good idea to ask the release team before upload if the current concept
has a good probability to go to testing - as with all frozen packages).

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/