Re: New policy for http://www.debian.org/consultants/

On Thursday 10 February 2005 08.55, Stefan Schleifer wrote:
> Tobias Toedter wrote:
> > On Tuesday 08 February 2005 23:30, MJ Ray wrote:
> >>Has the debian-consultants list been told about this discussion?
> >
> > No, I didn't send my initial mail to that list. I've looked at the
> > archives and it seemed to me that -consultants@l.d.o is more or less
> > dead. It mostly consists of spam; some postings in September 2004 talk
> > about shutting the list down.
> >
> > Cheers,

> for the listing on the webpage then? maybe we get more traffic on the
> list.

I'd rather the list be shut down.  Forcing people to subscribe to a dead
list will only enlarge everybody's .procmailrc to /dev/null those mails.

Saying this differently: what type of traffic do you expect on the list when
consultants are force-fed it?

cheers
-- vbi

--
Beware of the FUD - know your enemies. This week
    * Patent Law, and how it is currently abused. *