debai app

There should be a package "joe-debian-user.1.0.deb"
 (a. k. a. "debai.1.0.deb")- with the help of which a
non-techie user would be able to fix any problem
 that
 he/she could ever encounter while using Debian. If
 this program would be too large, it could be hosted
 on
 a server, and be accessible on line, or it could be
 contained on a CD-ROM (, because what if the user
 were
 unable to get online?). It would "rtfm's"
 automatically, on its own, also.
 Or, at least--would there be an online debian
diagnostic tool!

 While there are none such yet, what files and how
 (what
 commands? where to write them?) should I back up
 (automatically, over-write) on startup and shutdown,
 so that all I would have to do would be to
 re-install
 and just simply over-write the needed files, if need
 be?
 In which list should I really ask about this?
 Thanks!
 Thank you, respectfully - Mr. Jan Hearthstone.

=====
If we,the people, were sincere about wanting Peace, then we would spend more on active creation of Peace than what we spend on the military.Legalize the Right to Sleep! http://www.modelearth.org/sleepright.htmlhttp://www.MODELEARTH.org