Re: http://www.debian.org/consultants/ policy

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:14:35 +0100, Noèl Köthe <noel@debian.org> said:

> Hello, after long time I started working on
> http://www.debian.org/consultants/ to get it into a usefull page
> again. Right now there a alot of entries outdated and there is no
> sorting in the countries.

> The first step I want to discuss with you is that right now there is
> no real policy about who will be added to this page. In my opinion
> these minimal policy should be enough:

> 1. working URL entry
> (if it timeouts its OK but if the URL doesn't resolve or the domain
> isn't connected anymore the entry will be removed)

	Umm. One can be a good consultant without a working web page,
 no?  As long as there is working contact information, the mechanism
 for the contact should not be mandated.

	manoj
--
A satirist is a man who discovers unpleasant things about himself and
then says them about other people.  -- Peter McArthur