Re: http://www.debian.org/consultants/ policy

On 2004-11-01 20:14:38 +0000 Noèl Köthe <noel.koethe@credativ.de> wrote:

> Am Montag, den 01.11.2004, 16:37 +0000 schrieb MJ Ray:
>> Thank you for working on this. I thought they were sorted by date received
>> in the countries?
> This is correct but its not described anywhere and not helpfull for the
> people which are looking on the page.:)

It is described at the start of the second paragraph of
http://www.debian.org/consultants/ in the languages I can understand.

> I agree, but if I send a mail to an e-mail address and ask something
> then I should get an answer in lets say 4 weeks. This is a list of
> consultants which we (Debian) are pointing our users so there should be
> a minimum of reaction.

Agreed.

> BTW: Please break lines.

There is a bug in this version of GNUMail with UTF-8, it seems.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
 Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/