Re: http://www.debian.org/consultants/ policy

On 2004-11-01 16:14:35 +0000 Noèl Köthe <noel@debian.org> wrote:

> after long time I started working on http://www.debian.org/consultants/
> to get it into a usefull page again. Right now there a alot of entries
> outdated and there is no sorting in the countries.

Thank you for working on this. I thought they were sorted by date received in the countries?

> 1. working URL entry
> 2. reachable E-Mail entry
> 3. on the webpage should be mentioned that the person/company is doing
> Debian work
[...]
> What do you think?

Please be careful about what you call bounces. It is possible that consultants currently busy are using semi-automatic auto-replies which the enquiry may trigger. If you just mean "User Unknown" and similar, that's fine.

Please give a warning/grace time before delisting.

> Do you agree I can use this as policy for the decisions of
> additions/removals on the page?

Please clarify the above.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/

RFC3156 defines security multipart formats for MIME with OpenPGP.