Re: Two Macedonias: Apologies.

>   I think that i have been insulting and jerky toward Christian Perrier
>     in that email, and would like to offer my apologies.

Thank you for this (always not easy). Don't worry too much, I've not
been hurted so badly and, well, this is life when you have to deal
with highly sensitive topics (and, on that point I don't agree with
George, we are forced to deal with them as soon as we enter the
i18n/l10n field).

I think that my friend Kostas has been hurted much more (by other
people) and still deserves some apologies, however.

I hope you won't be hurted too much by the decision I finally made on
that topic...because we had to take one.

Please followup on -project (see MFT...I hope I made good use of
it). I just wanted to publicly ACK Siward's apologies.