Re: Two Macedonias: Apologies.

Hi all,

  I have read the previous message that i sent to this thread,
  and it is clearly not good at all.
  While logic and prose seem allright,
  at most or all places where a value judgement is needed,
  such judgement is completely wrong or absent.
  I can only conclude that i was mentally ill when i wrote it.
  I hope that i no longer am that.
  I want to specifically state that :
    * i take back everything i said in that email
    * all people named or referred to in that email are Good People
    * all countrys named or referred to in that email are Good Countrys
    * there are no problems that need urgent attention
  I think that i have been insulting and jerky toward Christian Perrier
    in that email, and would like to offer my apologies.

  Siward