Re: Two Macedonias

[ I removed the DPL from the CC list. ]

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 04:33:40AM +0200, siward wrote:

> Does this group really exist, Christian ?

It exists and the mailing list archives are publicly available on the
net.  Some of the discussions about the name of their country that took
place a few months ago were in English and you can read them.  Look for
example at this message:

http://hedona.on.net.mk/pipermail/ossm-members/2004-April/001227.html

There is also a project for a Macedonian Linux distribution "Malina":

http://malina.slobodensoftver.org.mk (in Macedonian, no page in English)

It was planned to be a Debian based but I think that latter they changed
their mind and decided to make it Fedora based.  Isn't this because of
the insulting attitude of Debian regarding them? I don't know. What I
know is that there were Macedonians switching their distribution from
Debian to a different one.

Anton Zinoviev