Re: non-secret discussion on debian-project!

--- Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> wrote:
> A wildly interesting discussion is taking place at
> debian-project
> currently, with the subject "How to solve problem X
> least secretly".
>
> Come on everybody and show the world that you care
> about when our secret
> mailinglist is appropriate.

I personally love the secret discussions about secret
discussions. Even more so, I love non-secret
discussions about secret discussions about secret
discussions. This has now been beaten by the above
secret post to the secret list about the non-secret
discussion about the secret discussion about secret
discussion. debian-private, you have made my day.

 - David "Let's All Get Meta!" Nusinow