Development project in Africa

I am an international volunteer at the Institute for International Cooperation and Development (IICD - www.iicd-volunteer.org ). I am interested in starting a project in sub-Saharan Africa teaching people about Free and Open Source Software.  I would also like to teach people how to use a linux system.  I am testing several distributions for ease of use in a learning environment and would like to test Debian Linux.  I would like to know how I might be able to have a free copy of the latest stable version of Debian Linux shipped to me or how I could get a desktop or laptop computer preinstalled with Debian Linux donated to me.  Please contact me (jasonkeeney420@yahoo.com).  If you have any questions or would like more information on this project feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Jason Keeney

Do you Yahoo!?