Re: Debian, lists and discrimination

On 2004-08-07 12:55:27 +0100 Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> wrote:

How about statements from the people who have decided not to participate
because of the culture?  How many would convince you?

Is anyone planning to build data in a referenced way from these? Otherwise, it feels like DDs are expected to read the entire mail archive and guess genders for a "this is a significant barrier to women" bugreport. That's even harder than it is to deal with debian-legal and enough DDs complain about that.

Put *down* the crack pipe. [...]

I don't think accusing the PP of drug use impairing his judgement is helpful. Just note you disagree, please. As I wrote elsewhere, I don't think it's evidence for his view either.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast