Re: Debian, lists and discrimination

On 2004-08-06 19:06:35 +0100 Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:

MJ Ray wrote:
To me, the most obvious fix is to replace debian-women with something like debian-equality or debian-welcome
You know, this is a pretty good idea; it's a pity that the rest of your
message paints you as such an jerk that it will be ignored.

I hope that equality supporters are not as small-minded as you suggest. Of course, if anyone wants to, you could harvest the good idea and run with it. Such is the benefit of debian.

My views are no knee-jerk, though they still develop.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast