Re: Debian, lists and discrimination

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, Daniel Ruoso wrote:

> This affirmation explain everything...
>
> You just don't care about the problem that debian-women is trying to
> deal.

Judging by where this seems to be going I probably don't--but forget that,
I'm still not clear on what exactly the problem is.  You keep saying there
is one but are rather vague beyond that.

> I just don't understand why you want to stop them doing that...

How does anything I've said stop the doing of your (undefined) that?  For
that matter how does having or not having a lists.debian.org mailing list
prevent the doing of that?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>