Re: Debian, lists and discrimination

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, Daniel Ruoso wrote:

> Em Sex, 2004-08-06 às 14:47, Jaldhar H. Vyas escreveu:
> > What is left unexamined in all these discussions is why Debian (as a
> > project) should be doing anything to tackle inequalities?
>
> For the same reason we work with free software.

So we won't get viruses, have to pay lots of money or have to put up with
unfixable bugs????

I think you're being rather presumptious about why "we" work with free
software.

> Sure, but I hope you worry about the chinese ways of making your
> microwave oven.

The rotating plate part sticks sometimes.  Is that what you meant?  Please
explain.

> It seems you simply didn't get the point.

Hence the questions.  Now what is this point of which you speak?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>