Re: RfC: Updated Debian Flyer

On Friday 11 June 2004 11.18, Michael Banck wrote:
[upgraded flyer]

Include AMD64 into the list of supported architectures? I've not tried
it, I've just seen (mail on d-d, IIRC) that AMD64 has now build >95% of
the Debian packages, if I understood this right.

cheers
-- vbi

(Oh, and is the color for the swirl really such a terrible washed-out
orange-red? Tastes differ, and of course my display is not calibrated
or anything like that, so it'll be different in the paper version
anyway...)

--
featured link: http://fortytwo.ch/smtp