Re: Ile GB zajmuje debian na dysku po jego zainstalowaniu?

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 13.41, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> Argh... I didn't notice it's debian-project@l.d.o

Hmmm. I guess you giving answers to these posts only encourages people
using google or the list archives to post questions here.

Personally, when I respond to such blatantly off-topic posts, I do so
off-list only (Yes, I saw that you did mean to do that) and do avoid
giving an answer, pointing them to the right place to ask the question
instead. If they get an answer, imho they don't care that they are also
told that they chose the wrong place to ask.

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured product: PostgreSQL - http://postgresql.org