Drivers Supported

Title: Drivers Supported

Deat Colleagues,

First of all I would like to thank you for all your efforts in keeping Debian Linux the most robust OS available for the public.

I have a network at home and I want to use some distributions of Linux in my network; the problem is I am not sure what Network Cards will be compatible with these distributions (SuSE 8.1 Debian 3.0 Solaris 9.0 Mandrake 9.0/9.2).

I would kindly ask for suggestions on which NetAdapters choose so that I would not encounter any problems.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Mario A. Iotti