Matthew Garrett, our new representative on the GNOME advisory board

The following was never formally announced so I'm doing this now:

In July 2004, I appointed Matthew Garrett as our representative on the
GNOME advisory board.  Matthew attended the advisory board meeting at
GUADEC 2004 and subsequently sent a report [1].  Since then he has
been following the GNOME advisory board mailing list and will attend
future meetings.  I have updated our memberships page [2] accordingly
(in CVS).

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2004/07/msg00027.html
[2] http://www.debian.org/misc/memberships
--