Re: Limiting number of post from a poster per day per list

On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 01:23:31AM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> We all know we waste too much time on ML discussing and reading many
> postings.  We must have some rule for ML to improve this situation.
> I think limiting a number of post per user (per ML) will help reduce
> noise in our discussion on ML.  Perticulary -devel, -legal, ...  I think
> this limit can be purely honor system initially.

I would simply propose to use our voting system more often. This is the only
true way to ensure that things would be not monopolized by a few people
who have time and energy and dialectical capabilities to 'impose' their
own opinions on lists. Last GR resolution about the SC clearly showed that.

Francesco P. Lovergine