Re: Your mom won't move the thread for you

On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 12:38:39AM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On 24-12-2004 23:44, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> [bla bla comment on an earlier post, and then...:]
> > Anyway, this discussion should be on -project.
>
> Please post your point at the proper list - noone will do it for you.
>
> Responding and then complaining solves nothing IMHO.
>

>  - Jonas
>
> P.S.
>
> I took the liberty to quote your private text in public, even though you
> did not (explicitly) permitted it.
>
> Also, I cross-posted this mail for those too lazy to subscribe to
> - -project (it is a sad fact that -private is promoted by being the only
> list subscribed by default). Please follow up only on -project.
>
> What I wrote here is not private: I hereby permit my parts of this email
> to be quoted anywhere - preferrably in public.
>
> Please join the recent thread on -project to help define a simpler way
> to promote non-privacy than this!

What's the point in reposting this on -project if "this discussion" is
totally undefined for people on -project?

This is just a waste of bandwidth.

Michael

--
"Benjamin 'Mako' Hill, one of the persons I'd imagined to be in his late
thirties, wearing his business suit and looking really important,