Re: Google ads on debian.org

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:07:51 -0500, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> said:

> I don't see it as all that much effort, I guess, but I do see it as
> something that we really should have *anyway* (the mirror policy,
> that is).  I also don't feel that Debian will be corrupted by having
> money available to it, or perhaps at least not corrupted any more
> than it must already be (erm, we have it now...).

	It is how we get our money that is significant, I think. As to
 the mirror policy, I suppose it is inevitable, though I am getting
 rather tired of the need to put up defensive rules and policies to
 cover ones butt.

	manoj
--
[...] or some clown changed the chips on a board and not its name. (Don't
laugh!  Look at the SMC etherpower for that.) -- from /usr/src/linux/MAINTAINERS