Re: On the uselessness of Debian trademarks.

On 2004-05-09 23:59:30 +0100 Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:

Get a lawyer to back you up that
having the trademark registered doesn't help with enforcing it and
doesn't detract from the claims you can make.  Additionally, make sure
the same is true in other juristictions such as the US and the rest of
the EU.

I do not wish to prove claims that only you have stated, nor to engage lawyers in every known jurisdiction, and I think it is pompous of you to try to order me around in that way.