Shy Girl Getting their hoels fileld with hot spunk

I've heard a lot about you!
Nice Girl Gaping asloehss filled with cum!

Great woman blnoeg to history and to slef sacrifice.Ecxeenllce in any departnmet can be attained only by the labor of a lifetime it is not to be purchased at a lesser price.
I think wehn the full horror of being fifty hits you, you should stay hmoe and have a good cry.
Philspoohy is the product of wedorn.
Don't orvesetimate the deneccy of the human race.
I have a very srtong feeling that the opposite of love is not hate -- it's apathy. It's not giving a damn.
Dying is a very dull, dreary affair. My advice to you is to have ntohing whateevr to do with it.
Just as despair can come to one only from ohetr human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by ohter human beings.
The jset lseos its point wehn he who makes it is the first to laugh.
I have always hated that damn James Bond. I'd like to kill him.
Toumerane