Re: Possible violation of the Debian trademark

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 00:52:53 +0200
Martin Loschwitz <madkiss@debian.org> wrote:
> I noticed that the whole content changed and that by now, they are
> offering "Hosting services" as well as "Consulting" -- with
> debian-desktop.org as domain.

Wow, did it ever. I too noticed this domain a while ago, but given the
simple nature of the page as well as the disclaimer and lack of any
commercial interest, I decided not to bring it up.

Now, though. Yeah. Definetly need to talk to them. Somebody should ask
Martin (the DPL, not the guy who does everything else around here ;),
he's taken care of such things in the past.

	   After a while, you realise the pig is enjoying it.

		   OpenPGP v4 key ID: 4096R/59DDCB9F
    Fingerprint: CC53 F124 35C0 7BC2 58FE  7A3C 157D DFD9 59DD CB9F
	  Retreive from subkeys.pgp.net or risk key corruption